Where we’re meeting
We’re gathering at 1:00 PM in Lafayette Square, just north of the White House.
If you’re driving into Washington D.C. for the action, parking will be available nearby. Plan accordingly by checking out nearby parking garages here.
The bus drop-off location will be available soon.
Nearby Metro Stops:
If you are coming on the Red line, Farragut North or Metro Center is the closest stop.
If you are coming on the Blue, Orange or Silver Line, McPherson Sq. or Farragut West is the closest stop.
TIMELINE FOR THE DAY
- 1:00 PM – rally begins in Lafayette square. We’ll hear speakers from the Gulf, Arctic, and Atlantic who are facing the threat of climate change and experiencing the impacts
- 1:45 PM – march to Lincoln Memorial begins
- 4:00 PM – we’ll close out the day at the Lincoln Memorial
Frequently Asked Logistic Questions
What should I bring?
- We’ll have signs and banners, but feel free to bring your own!
- We’ll have water stations available
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes (we’ll be marching!)
- If you’re taking one of the charter buses, please bring food/snacks for the ride to D.C.
Can I volunteer at the action?
Will the march be accessible for those with limited mobility?
Yes, there will be a bus available to shuttle attendees with limited mobility from Lafayette Square to the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool.
More details will be available soon.